Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just Boring

Nothing special happen today. Actually, my sis and i planned to go swim at the public pool but we didn't make it. It is due to oversleep. xD I woke up at 10.00am something. I made my breakfast with a piece of bread and a piece of cheese. Surprisingly little thing i ate? haha It is because I dun wan to miss my lunch =P. Greedy Ass!! *scolding myself*

After that, i spend almost all my time in black ops. =P I found that it's fun to play zombie mode haha Imagine that bunch of zombies chasing you and killing them with guns and grenade. It was so high while the zombies chasing you and you're running out of bullets.

Anyway, I wrote this all because I just want to kill my times!! haha It is so boring staying at home without anything things to do. FML =(

No comments: