Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy~

I had Mr Lucas prefect's training today. So I had to go school at 7.30 a.m. because my department need to set P.A. system. First, Mr Lucas taught us that what prefect ought to have. Then, we were having teamwork games. The first game our group got second place but the second game we got last. *sob* We play too much. We should serious lo. I enjoyed that games very much^^. I hope still got opportunity to play it again.

After the prefect's training, my friends and me went to MCC to play games. I played one match of DOTA and thee matches of Fight of Characters. The first match of DOTA, my team won. Nonetheless, fight of characters we won only one match. It's not fun at all. I said this way because not that I lose 2 matches (scare some people misunderstood) but too less of friends went to there.

No comments: